Every news article. Nearly every post on social media. Everywhere you look, people are doing it. New Year's Resolutions. I should eat better this year. I want to start working out. I need to get healthy. I have to give up sweets. The week between Christmas and New Year's is notorious for giving people just enough space to figure out what it is they want to change in the next year.
And while we absolutely think fitness should be on your list for 2018 goals, we also hope you'll realize that fitness isn't a stand-alone goal. Our health (and the degree to which we are healthy), depends on so much more than calories in and out.
Stacy Houser shares how she wants 2018 to be different for you! Here are her ten ways to help you create a massive WOW in 2018!
1. Be the most positive person you know!
2. Get rid of every single person in your life that is negative. If you don’t enjoy being around them, choose not to spend time with them.
3. If it’s not going to matter in five years then don’t spend more than five minutes on it.
4. No more fear…no more excuses…THIS is YOUR year!!!
5. Success takes time. Be patient, but continually invest in yourself.
6. Focus on the process, not on the product.
7. Don't compare yourself to others. Just run your own race and be the BEST version of you!
8. Write your eulogy and then live your life backward.
9. Say please, thank you, and I love you more!
10. Don't focus on making money; focus on creating value
That's it! Do you have your own list started? Leave a comment and share another tip with us! And don't forget - TC9 begins on January 2nd in most locations! Stay updated by following along with us on Facebook: Temple Challenge Facebook Page
And don't forget about the New Year's Eve Fitness Party, too! Check out the event on Facebook and let us know if you plan to attend.
You might like some of our previous posts...