Take the November Planksgiving Challenge
Every month, the Temple Challenge community does a new challenge! This month is the ever-popular, Planksgiving Challenge!
Think you can't possibly plank for seven and a half minutes? You'd be surprised at the strength you can build by adding just 15 seconds every day!
Make sure you're doing it right to avoid injury!
- Keep your body in a straight line from your head to your heels
- Shoulders directly over your elbows
- Pelvis tucked
- Don't let your hips or upper back drop between your shoulder blades
- Need to modify? Plank on your knees instead.
- See some plank variations